Volunteers make it happen!
The Dream Factory of Louisville is an organization that depends on a network of volunteers. We welcome volunteers that are passionate about helping children and will actively contribute to the mission of The Dream Factory of Louisville.
Let us know how you would like to contribute through the committees below:
· Fulfillment Committee - Plan and execute dreams for the children
- Development Committee - Reach out to community and make hospital visits to offer the opportunity of a dream.
- Assessment Committee - Meet with the children and families to determine dream eligibility.
- Programs Committee - Plan and execute events for past recipients and families of dreams
- Finance Committee - Provide financial guidance and provide monthly status.
- Volunteer Committee - Recruit and retain volunteers.
- Fundraising Committee - Develop fundraising ideas, such as: fun and unique events, partner with local events and businesses, applying for grants, etc.
- Public Relations Committee - Promote the organization and events through the publicity, internet, social media, technology and associations.
- Newsletter Committee - Work on the quarterly newsletter on stories, and organization activities and events
Click HERE to obtain a volunteer application. Note: All volunteers are subject to a background check.